This book presents numerous ways in detail that help heal a lifetime of blame, resentment, grudges, and especially regret, guilt, and self-blame, so that you can move onto a more peaceful, joyful life.
It provides proven, powerful methods that will help you get rid of your upsets for good – even those that seem unforgivable, for it gives researched ways to deal with heavy trauma, tragedy and abuse. The author, Dr. Jim Dincalci, provides: case studies, brain studies, and how to maintain gains made.
- Discover which of the 27 powerful forgiveness techniques is best for you.
- Defuse the two brain mechanism that prevent forgiving.
- Get past the 13 blocks to forgiving
- Attain self forgiveness.
You will learn:
- The 8 Essentials and 7 Secrets for dealing with upsets.
- 12 overlooked aids in empowering yourself to forgive
- The 3 best strategies to manage difficult situations
- How to get out of the cycle of victimhood and guilt
- What trauma survivors and their family members need to know
- And more
This book can also be used as a guide to help assist others to forgive. Mental health, legal, religious, and medical professionals will find it useful as a guide to help people cope with very difficult problems.
**Winner – Living Now 2010 Book Award ** Finalist – Book of the Year Award in Self-Help – Foreword Review Magazine ** Winner – 2011 Global E-book Award in Psychology/Mental Health ** Finalist – 2010 Indie Book Award in Self-Help 2010